Pages

6 June 2011

LOOKING BACK

1. Choose 2 activities you liked doing this course.Explain why? I liked doing speakings and the roldplay. It was very interesting recording and playing. And I liked the speakings because they represented a situation of England's life. THEY ARE VERY FUNNY!!!

2. What's the activity or activities you think that really helps you to improve? Why? I think the orals are the best activity to improve. They help you with the pronunciation, concentration, new vocabulary.

3. Compare 2 activities from the beginning to 2 from this course: 2 orals, 2 writings.
Can you see any differences?Which?

2 orals
--> The first oral I did in this course it was good. I prepared a lot I was very nervous. I didn't have a lot of vocabulary.
--> The last oral it was better. I think I improved my concentration, my pronunciation and I wasn't nervous. It was really good!!!

2 writings
--> The first writing it was acceptable. I didn't have a lot of grammar and I didn't have a lot of vocabulary.
--> The last writing it was better, of course. I had a lot of new grammar and very rich vocabulary.

0 comments: