Pages

23 May 2011

BBC NEWS (oral presentation)

The presentation:

MY SELF-EVALUATION OF OUR ORAL
PRESENTATI
ON:

1. Presentation

  • I used a Glogster to show some images about the royal wedding.
  • I spend approximately 4 or 5 minutes.
2. Body language

  • I looked at the audience and I moved myself too much.
  • I didn't read too much.
3. Structure
  • I organized my ideas in order but I didn't ask questions to hold the attention of the audience because we made the news about the wedding.
4. Content
  • The information is correct and real, with photos, examples,...
5. Language
  • The grammar is correct and varied
  • The vocabulary is very rich, I don't repeat words and I used the dictionary to use it.
6. Phonetics
  • I think my pronunciation was good and very acuratte.
  • I was fluent.

Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton

- When and where was Kate Middleton born?
She was born in Reading (UK). 9th January, 1982.

- What were her parents’ jobs?
They worked for British Airways.

- Has Kate got any brothers or sisters?
Yes, she has.1 sister, Philippa Charlotte (Pippa) and 1 brother, James William.

- Where did the Middletons live from 1984 to 1986?
In Amman, Jordan.

- Where did she go to university?

She went to St. Andrews University in Scotland.


- What did she study there?
She studied History of Art.

- Why is St Andrews University special to Kate?
Because she met William there.

- Where did Kate work in 2006 and what was her job?
She worked as an accessory buyer for the clothing chain. Jigsaw.

- Why is Kate considered a “fashion icon”?
Because she has been featured in several best-dressed lists.

- Why did William and Kate split up in April 2007?
According to the newspaper “The Sun”, because she felt William had not been paying her enough attention.

- When and where was the couple married?
The Couple is going to be married at Westminster Abbey today (11 o’clock).

- Which title did Kate take after marriage?
“Her Royal Highress Princess William of Wales”.

0 comments: