Pages

14 March 2011

my learning:
1. DID YOU WORK HARD? I think this term I work a lot but sometimes I disturbed with Berta and Uri :(
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK? I usually organized my work but sometimes I didn't do.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU? The activity that was more difficult for me was: do an essay opinion.
4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN? I learned like always a new vocabulary and new grammar.
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE? I need to improve my pronunciation and my writing.


activities in the language room:

write about the different activities.
Use I like/don't like.. I prefer/ My favourite..
Magazine reading and activities

This term I've been working in writings, readings (magazines and Sherlock Holmes), speakings with my partner Berta. I like to read magazines because it's very interesting. I don't like to do writings but I think they're are necessary to improve our writing and finally my favourite activity is like always: SPEAKINGS :)

best blogs:

I think this term the best blogs are: Vicky's blog, Uri's blog and Laura S.'s blog.

0 comments: