Pages

21 February 2011

ORAL PRESENTATION 3



Oral Presentation
I have seen myself and my observation is this:

- I think that I was a little nervous (like always) but I think I improved my concentration and my pronunciation.
- I think also that it was good to talk about this topic to the all the class, because I'm getting to use with a lot of people.
- I'd like not to read the paper.

CLASSMATES' PRESENTATIONS:

- Fabi's presentation:

It was about the addiction on TV. It was very interesting and excellent presentation because he knowns a lot of his topic and he talks about his favourite programme: LOST.
I think it was one of the best presentation. ;)

- Guillem's presentation:

It was about Australia.
It was a little presentation but he knows about the topic.

- Laura's presentation:

It was about Romeo and Juliet.
It was very romantic. She was a little nervous but she talked a lot and very well and she knowns the topic a lot and very good too.

- Elisabet's presentation:

It was about the live of famous people.
It was very nice and interesting too. He's very handsome and nice boy. She talked very well and she wasn't nervous. And the presentation was fantastic!!!

- Lluis's presentation:

It was about Funny Things.
It was a good and he prepare a very funny video. He was a little nervous.

- Berta's presentation:

It was about Aina and her.
It was very interesting and very well prepare. It was very friendly and I think that Aina liked the presentation.

- Vicky's presentation:

It was about ideas for us.
It was amazing and nice too. She puts a lot of photos. She knews a lot of information about us!!!!!!!!!!! I think she motived us to do an audition.

- Sara's presentation:

She talked about the cats.
It was a short presentation. She was nervious but it was good.

- Laura's S. presentation:

She talked about 3MSC (3 metros sobre el cielo)
She knew the topic a lot and she talked about her favourite film. I think it was one of the best presentation for his pronunciation and preparation.

- Anna's presentation:

She was really good but she was a little nervous. She talked about her hobbie: THE BALLET. It was an interesting presentation and they knew new vocabulary.

- Oriol's presentation:

He talked about Sports. He prepared the presentation a lot and the pronunciation was very good :)

- Aina's presentation:

She was great. She talks about the sports she did. She did the presentation by hard. But it was good!

- Aleix's presentation:

He talked about airplane modeling. It was very good because he use new vocabulary and new expressions. He was good.

- Maria Jia's presentation:

She talked about the adopt in China. She was really good and very nice. I liked so much:) She didn't have the presentation but she did very well.






0 comments: