Pages

26 October 2010

1. MY BEST FRIEND

Maria Jia Prat Reig and I are very friends. Maria lives very far for me, in Mieres. She lives in a beautiful old house. Maria and I go to the same school, it was there when I met her. Often, Maria invites me to go to a sleepover at her house. It's really fantastic!
Maria's thirteen years old. She's from China so she's got oval black eyes. She wears glasses. She isn't tall, and she's got long black hair too. The good thing about her is that she's very, very friendly, funny, generous, cheerful and practical. Althought she's a bit shy person. But it doesn't matter.
Maria is happy when she's chatting and jocking. She likes doing different riding routes in contact with the nature and she also likes inviting her friends at her house or playing in the village. Maria and I are really friends. We play at the same orchestra, Maria plays the violin and I play the clarinet. Also Maria, I and some other friends go together to the cinema or things like that. MARIA'S MY BEST FRIEND AND I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE HER FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD.

0 comments: